Fish to Fork Main Event 2022
Saturday, October 01, 2022
06:00 PM - 09:30 PM
Omni Amelia Island Resort
39 Beach Lagoon Road, Fernandina Beach, FL, USA
Omni Amelia Island Resort is thrilled to host its 7th Annual Fish to Fork Main Event offering an unmatched "foodie" experience, including true dock-to-dish specialties in a fun, interactive atmosphere. Competing chefs focusing on sustainable and fresh ingredients will showcase their fishing and culinary skills, and ultimately be tested with a live vote from event guests.
Chefs compete in individual and group challenges live as event guests sample their dishes and vote for their favorites.
- Individual Challenge | 6 - 7 p.m. – For the Individual Challenge, each chef is assigned to a cooking station. From these stations, they will then turn their catch into a signature dish to be sampled by event guests floating from station to station.
- Group Challenge | 7:30 - 8:30 p.m. – Chefs are divided into teams for a final “Chef Showdown." They will have an hour to produce an impromptu gourmet dish for all event guests. A secret ingredient will be revealed moments before the competition begins and must be incorporated into their dish.
Event guests will vote for their favorite Individual Challenge chef and Group Challenge team via their personal mobile devices. Winners will be announced after the Group Challenge.
Additional food stations showcasing Omni's culinary team will be available throughout the evening.
Throughout the evening there will be an opportunity to purchase raffle tickets for a chance to win a stay at one of the many Omni Hotels & Resorts. All raffle proceeds will benefit Omni Hotels & Resorts’ Say Goodnight to Hunger initiative with Feeding America.
- Ben Norton | Husk | Nashville, TN
- Carlos Raba | Clavel | Baltimore, MD
- Jes Tantalo | Redlight Redlight | Orlando, FL
- Katsuji Tanabe | a'Verde | Cary, NC
- Omar Collazo | Omni Amelia Island Resort | Amelia Island, FL
- Ricky Moore | SALTBOX Seafood Joint | Durham, NC
Learn more about the chefs HERE
General Admission: $199 per person (inclusive of taxes and gratuity), plus Ticketbud convenience fee. Open bar.
VIP Reserved Table: $2,400 per table (inclusive of taxes and gratuity), plus Ticketbud convenience fee. Open bar. Seats 10 attendees and includes a designated server to assist with beverages. VIP Tables are reserved and assigned in the first two rows closest to the stage.
This is an outdoor event, held rain or shine. In the case of inclement weather, the event will be held indoors.
Doors open at 6 p.m. Event attendees will be issued an event wristband which must be worn at all times during the event.
5-day cancellation policy. Tickets will not be refunded if cancellation request is received after Monday, September 26, 2022 at 6 p.m. (ET). After Monday, September 26, 2022 at 6 p.m. purchase is non-refundable.
Refunds requested prior to September 26 at 6 p.m. will be issued, however the Ticketbud convenience fee is not refundable. It usually takes up to 5 business days for the funds to post back to the original method of payment.
Self-park in parking garage or surface lot adjacent to parking garage.
To read about featured chefs, full weekend itinerary, and overnight packages please visit http://www.fishtoforkweekend.com.
Select a ticket and proceed to registration details